The death toll from a huge blaze that ripped through a Hong Kong housing estate rose to 55, the city’s fire department said on Thursday, November 27. During a news conference, fire service officials said that 51 people died at the scene, four died in the hospital, and 279 people are missing. They added that blazes in four of the eight apartment blocks in the estate had been extinguished and that three fires were under control. One building was not affected.
More, here.





























