The Israeli army has carried out 194 violations of the Gaza cease-fire since it took effect on Oct. 10, the Government Media Office said Sunday. Ismail al-Thawabteh, the office director, told Anadolu Agency (AA) that the violations included Israeli incursions beyond the so-called “yellow line,” the blocking of medical supplies, medicines, tents, and mobile homes, as well as gunfire, shelling, and military incursions.
“So far, the occupation forces have committed 194 violations against the Palestinian people since the agreement took effect, an agreement we hoped would bring relief,” Thawabteh said, adding that his office submits daily reports to mediators regarding these breaches.
More, here.





























