Consumer Acquisition today published a new infographic on User Acquisition on Unity that summarises Unity’s growth along with creative specs, campaign tactics, and platform comparisons. The recent announcement of the Unity and ironSource merger brings exciting opportunities for advertisers looking to diversify their acquisition portfolios beyond Facebook and Google. Unity CEO John Riccitiello highlighted how the merger means more tools “to create and grow successful apps in gaming and other consumer-facing verticals like e-commerce.” With identity systems tied into behavioural dynamics and layered with contextual advertising, Unity and ironSource provide valuable first-party data amidst declining ad visibility.
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company and creative studio providing end-to-end, results-driven creative storytelling, integrated user acquisition, and creative optimization.
Key insights from the infographic of the Unity Growth in 2022 include,
- 3.4B monthly active users feeding Unity’s contextual advertising models
- 3X growth in mobile ad revenue in the Americas
- +32% IAP revenue growth globally across Unity games
While In-Game Ad Receptivity,
- 62% of players engage with one or more rewarded videos a day
- 94% of mobile game devs use ads in their free-to-play games
- 74% of high-income users prefer opt-in rewarded video over interstitials
Consumer Acquisition’s industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spending for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers. Some of them include Glu, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, and Skillz. Its proprietary full-stack marketing platform AdRules provides real-time business intelligence and creative research from 3.5 million video ads across social channels.